Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Distracted...

Today I realized that I am distracted. This is a reminder that I need to get focused to first things first.

1. God... spending DAILY time with Him and not letting the things of this world... even if they ARE GOOD get in the way with that relational time.
2. Family- immediate & extended. I so value our Family Fun Day and our times with our family living so close. I am hoping the spring comes soon so we can be outside with the lil' man on family fun day. i'm so looking forward to a weekend getaway with my man for v-day and a marriage conference. i loved seeing luke's nana, papa, and nan and spending time with those in canada we don't see so often.
3. having good ole' faith. I was reading in Romans 4 today. I'll leave you with a segment of scripture that says a lot... no interpretation needed. may it bless you today like it did for me.

Romans 4: 18-22
"In hope he believed against hope, that he should become the father of many nations, as he had been told, "So shall your offspring be." He did not weaken in faith when he considered his own body, which was as good as dead (Z)">since he was about a hundred years old), or when he considered the barrenness of Sarah’s womb. No distrust made him waver concerning the promise of God, but he grew strong in his faith as he gave glory to God, fully convinced that God was able to do what he had promised. That is why his faith was "counted to him as righteousness."

That the first things would be the first things in my life as well as yours....
signing off.
kg:)
p.s. happy birthday to my mom! She is a wonderful, loving, Godly mother, wife, and grandmother. She has taught me a lot of what I know! Thankful that God placed me in her life... 23 years ago. I love you!:)

No comments: