Monday, November 14, 2011

CMA's


last week i flew to nashville for a mere 24 hours to go to the CMA's.
it was so cool and so fun and quite an experience.

there were many characters that came to watch too and that means drama. lots of drama. (around us, not between us). did i mention it was fun to people watch?

i have loved country music ever since my sister came back from her freshman year of college in texas and introduced me to it on her napster account. lol.

and then being in ohio for some of my college experience... they love their country.

it was cool to see some of the big names on the stage!

as i was sitting there i made this list that i want to download on itunes:) just thought i'd share!
Honey Bee - Blake Shelton
Stronger - Sara Evans
Baggage Claim - Miranda Lambert
Colder Weather - Zac Brown Band
Mean - Taylor Swift
Ours - Taylor Swift
Easy - Rascal Flatts
Stuck on you - Sugarland
Are you going to kiss me or not - Thompson Square
All your life - the band perry
kiss goodnight - lady antebellum
Won't let go - Rascal Flatts
Remind me - Brad Paisley & Carrie Underwood
I'm gonna love you through it - Martina McBride

yeehaw!
kg:)

No comments: