Tuesday, November 22, 2011

birthday love.

Happy 26th to my best friend.
Seriously. You’re closer to thirty than twenty. Babe, you always say you’re getting so old and now that you’re getting closer to thirty, we can honestly say that's more true than before.

There are so many things I love about luke:
one. He’s not afraid to do the hard thing.
Two. He works hard.
Three. He loves God.
Four. He pays attention and fathers our kids… makes time for them even when he is so so tired after work.
Five. He cares for my well-being.
Six. He still to this day makes me laugh.
Seven. He is so so smart. (who makes it a goal to read 52 books in a year?)
Eight. He loves to stretch himself… w/ goals at work, home, etc.
Nine. He is so so curious.
Ten. He makes things happen. (love that powerful choleric in you;))
Eleven. Really good at apologizing.
Twelve. So much, could I say too much (?!) passion. ;)
Thirteen. So so Hott. Who says high school sweethearts can’t make it work?!
Fourteen. Fun. He makes parties & life that much better.
Fifteen. He is willing to grow and change.
Sixteen. Gifted in music and athletics. Didn’t know this combo could be possible in a guy.:)
Seventeen. Caring of those he pastors. Did I mention he cares?
Eighteen. Good at affirmation.
Nineteen. Sharp dresser.
Twenty. He still ‘dates’ me.

And that doesn’t even begin to explain it.
Love him so so much.
happy birthday man of my dreams,
kg

No comments: