Wednesday, October 12, 2011

hudson's wisdom.

yep, it's still wednesday and this post should have been posted yesterday. but, it wasn't, remember i had a headache:)

this little paragraph is really convicting to me.... thoughts?
{pg. 238-9}
Take time. Give God time to reveal Himself to you.
Give yourself time to be silent and quiet before Him, waiting
to receive, through the Spirit, the assurance of His presence with you,
His power working in you. Take time to read His Word as in His presence, that from it you may know what He asks of you and what He promises you. Let the Word create around you, create within you a holy atmosphere, a holy heavenly light, in which your soul will be refreshed and strengthened for the work of daily life.

i'm in God's Word but sometimes the yelling and excitement around me, and the hiddy-ho-ho-ho's from Jake and the Neverland Pirates are more of what I hear than God speaking to me. It's my job to be in an undistracting spot and if i do that... God will speak to me. will, not might.

that's wisdom, thanks hudson:)
kg:)

No comments: