Tuesday, September 6, 2011

hudson's wisdom

welcome to tuesday's with hudson.
my
new (or only)
series.;)

here's a few short tidbits from the latest book i read.
you don't even need a grain of salt to go with it.;)

pg. 121, 'Depend upon it, God's work, done in God's way, will never lack God's supplies.'

pg. 149, 'For the One who permitted the troubles to come had also made provision in His own wonderful way.'

pg. 152 'On him then reckon, to Him look, on him depend: and be assured that if you walk with Him , look to Him and expect help from Him, He will never fail you.'

now, you might just think of these quotes as nice 'tie a bow' truths on that pretty little present illustrations. but i have tasted and seen that the Lord is good in my life. Not in a 'i pray and get exactly what i ask for kind of way' but in a way that i know that my Father will provide regardless if it's the way i had thought he would or not. these truths remind me of God's faithfulness that I am so unworthy of but yet so thankful for in my life.

I'm not sure where Carter learned the lyrics but quite often sings, 'oh i need you, how i need you, every hour i need you.'

that's it folks, spoken from the mouths of babes.
may hudson's wisdom and God's truth touch you in a new way this morning.
god bless,
kg:)

No comments: