i found it here:) It's bruschetta pasta salad!
- 4 cups diced tomatoes [i get the grape tomatoes and cut them in halves or fourths]
- 1 cup finely chopped onion (Iuse Vidalia)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, coarsely chopped
- 4 cups cooked pasta (i love farfalle pasta!)(note: it takes about 7-8 oz. dried pasta to make 4 cups cooked pasta)
- 1-2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, to taste (i use fresh mozzerella & cut it into little chunks)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. sugar
Cover bowl and chill in refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Serve at room temperature.
This salad serves 6-8 depending on whether served as an appetizer or main course.i hope you enjoy it as much as i do!:)