this year one of my [many] goals is to... read a book per month.
right now that seems like a challenge but i think that as reid becomes more independent & we get the hang of this '2 kid thing' it will be something i'm glad i did.
i got some advice from the pro...@lukemacdonald. he's someone to be admired in the reading world. needless to say, (once you see the list) he wouldn't read some of these books. :)
and then there were twelve.
12. Choosing to See by Marybeth Chapman
11. Stuff Christians Like by Jonathon Acuff
10. Same Kind of Different As Me: A Modern-Day Slave, an International Art Dealer, and the Unlikely Woman Who Bound Them Together by Ron Hall
9. Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp
8. The Next Christians: The Good News about the End of Christian America by Gabe Lyons
7. Reshaping it All by Candace Cameron Bure
6. Humility: True Greatness by C.J. Mahaney
5. Counterfeit Gods: The Empty Promises of Money, Sex, and Power, and the Only Hope that Matters By Timothy Keller
4. Pearl in the Sand by Tessa Afshar
3. A Million Miles in a Thousand Years: What I Learned While Editing My Life by Donald Miller
2. Time Traveller's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
1. Hudson Taylor's Spiritual Secret by Dr. and Mrs. Howard Taylor and George Verwer
what are you going to read in 2011? maybe i'll go crazy and read a few more... ;) how are you going to challenge yourself?!