Thursday, November 11, 2010

thankful day 11.

today i am thankful for a great manicure. manicures have a way of cheering up the soul. men who read this blog, lest you think this is only for the ladies, a manicure can make the difference between a looking at your hands and saying he could never be my man to .... his hands are normal... shoot for normalcy.:)

anyways. i love manicures & pedicures. today a kind soul (a.k.a. my mother) treated me to one at a very nice salon. my hands feel blessed and myself refreshed. it's something that those 25 minutes does to you.

these are my two favorite local places for manicures... maybe a gift idea for the lovely lady on your list or maybe YOU need a pick me up. either way:

high end & cheaper but will totally do.

my hands are smiling,
kg:)

No comments: