Saturday, October 16, 2010

three preggos at a farm...

E-I-E-I-O! :)


look at their faces... they're miserable too;)

Last week my sister (whose preggers), my sister-in-law (whose also preggers), my mom, me & our three kids went to Goebberts pumpkin farm... too bad that a million other people also had the same idea. and it was 90 degrees. and the lines were all INSANELY long. and and and did i mention we were pregnant... the majority of us???

so my suggestion was to go to DQ [dairy queen] & that's exactly where we ended up. everyone was super happy about it:)

can't you tell?!:)

but isn't this crazy... that all three of us are pregnant?! There's exactly (at least hopefully) a month left of preggo-ness left for me. But the cool part is that all three of these kids {plus my newest nephew Montie} will all be in the same grade. It will be fun to watch them grow up together!


the three of us - the day they both told the fam!

:),
kristen

No comments: