Thursday, August 19, 2010

c-a-m-p h-a-r-v EST two thousandten...camp harvest 20-10...

ok, so it's been about two weeks since camp...
-my back has recovered
-my night's sleep has recovered
-my schedule has certainly recovered...
yet, my soul will never be recovered from what God did that week.

this song is still ringing in my head...watch this video to hear it.

this song was monumental in my spiritual growth.... see it here.

i've now gotten to know seventeen girls who completely rock my world. they teach me so much on a daily basis. they laugh at me & that's ok. we get each other. we cry with each other. bear burdens with each other. rejoice with each other. they may be 16 & 17 but they are learning the Word and should not be despised for their youth. they literally melt my heart.



the week was super fun & i'll always remember it, but i believe even more that Jesus Christ showed up in students' lives and they'll never be the same. to describe it as 'epic' would be an understatement.

so to say i've mulled it over and over in my head about what to write about it is also an understatement and here I am with nothing left to say. maybe words wouldn't do it justice?! not sure. but, if you see transformed lives, by the grace of God - walking around as teenagers from harvest bible chapel.... i would not be surprised.

Isaiah 12:5 says it best: "Sing praises to the LORD, for he has done gloriously;
let this be made known in all the earth."
kg:)

No comments: