Saturday, October 17, 2009

B-I-N-G-O!

Yes, I love bingo and I am 23 years old. So... while thinking of how I could bless and love on the sweet girls that serve in the high school ministry i thought i would throw a bingo party. the prizes included a snuggie. (don't be jealous;))

these girls made me laugh! there was so much talking that you had to yell out the numbers... loud. also, one of the most competitive girls there never even won.... she had a great effort though. ;) love you danielle.


so... here's a pictures of all of us... we missed those of you who couldn't make it!

Bingo cards & all. haha... i look so... happy in this pic.. kinda funny!:)

1 peter 4:10..'as each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace.'

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha thanks for the shout out. i know...i am a bit depressed that i never won... although, i got a rockin' bag. ;)