Saturday, November 13, 2010

thankful day 13.

i am thankful for titus 2 women in my life.

the passage says this:
"Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled."

I have many examples of this passage in my life and am so thankful for them. I was at a wedding shower today and the most amazing wedding devotional was given to the bride. It made me think, wow, i know a lot of women who are older who have built into me and that are currently building into me. For me it's the best way to learn from those i can visually see and think.. i want my life, my home, my children to be like that.

thankful,
kg:)

No comments: