Friday, April 9, 2010

New Recipes...

So.. earlier this year I stated that I wanted to become better at cooking as a new years resolution So, I have two new recipes for you that are delectible.

the first I saw on the today show and it comes out of joy behar's newest cookbook. They are lettuce wraps which require a lot of chopping but they're delicious! My only recommendation is to go easy on the chili paste or as i used chili powder... my mouth is watering just thinking about them! Also, I used chicken breasts cut into small pieces but the recipe recommends ground chicken, i thought my way (what i had at home) worked just great!Oh yeah... and the best part is that they are low in fat!! woot woot!



Secondly, I made these Reese's Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Chip Brownie Bars. I brought them to small group and got two thumbs up! Try them, they're not too difficult and they satisfy every peanut butter and chocolate lover's tastebuds!:) Enjoy!

Have a great Friday!!!
kg:)

No comments: